Friday · September 22, 2023
1 Job in The Pine Tree State
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-126764-MD-ME.
- No peds, typically don't handle gynecology, no ortho, no surgery - but if comfortable can do I, no occ med, no OB.
- No procedures are required, but the hospitalist will run codes.
- The facility needs one admitting shift from 10a-10p,Rounding shift 7a-7p, and Night shift 7p-7a.
- Shift Times: 10a-10p.
- CertificationsRequired: Must be board certified in IM or FP.
- Required procedures include EKG interpretation, and can do procedures if comfortable.
- The credentialing timeframe is ~60 days if providers are responsive, but may be able to get emergency privs if clean file.
- The EMR is Epic.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-18.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- There are 11 ICU beds.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- A hospital is looking for three locums to help stabilize their raised census through the end of the year.
- Procedures Required: EKG Interpretation.
- The facility is located in Maine.
- The locum will be responsible for supervising other healthcare providers.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 26.